Sunday, October 21, 2012

My new blog!

Hello everyone! Before I forget I want two announcements. First, my name is Hazel. And second, I'm a dog. That's right I said DOG. D-O-G dog. I'm a mutt so I don't know my breed but I do have the appearance of a Australian Shepard  the thick coat of a husky, the tail of a corgi, the speed of grey hound, and the loyalty of a golden retriever. So, I guess you could say I'm a mystery mutt. My family the Garveys are AWSOME! There's Mia, Luke, Sara, Elliot, Eric, and Lauren. But anyway I can tell you about the BEST places to visit, the BEST shows to watch, and the BEST movies to see. I also talk about daily things. I hope you humans like my blog! Go to mysterymutt.blogspot.com.


sincerly, Mysterymutt.



(NOTE: you might see Amelia Garvey when you look on here but that's just Mia, my owner. I use her G-mail account)

No comments:

Post a Comment